2023 BOA Grand National Championships (Nov. 9-11)

josephbandfan

I was driving when finalists got announced (which is why you didn't see my usual "go big blue" post haha), but I just wanted to say how proud I am of Keller. A difficult early season and the departure of Mr. McGahey truly had me a little bit worried, but in true Keller fashion, they pulled through. Well done on another great season, and be proud of yourselves!!!

38 minutes ago, Daniel Neubecker said:

The time slot of a band has an influence on the band's scores. In this case, the judges did not want to score Hebron too high, no matter how good their performance was, because they didn't want to inflate scores. So yes, Hebron was robbed of a second or first-place finish in 2015.

Ugh Neubecker.

Go ahead and stay bitter and keep embarrassing Wakeland with your toxic takes on socials. 

44 minutes ago, justabandkid94 said:

Just got home from work and playing catch up. So refreshing to see the Top 3 in semis so so tight! Way to go Team Texas!!

Last few BOA seasons I have been craving for some 2001 Finals level drama*… it’s good for the activity 🙏🏻

*For the newcomers: Top 4 separated by less than 1 point Captions split. Champion wins without any caption wins 

Where is everyone seeing the scores for semis? I don’t see them on the boa website 😅