2022-23 Area C Predictions?

Sachse-

AMAZING FIRST HIT!!!! Really love the second movement, especially the music! The techniques are really good! Really liked the final hit in movement 2 :). Also I think it's really cool to have the drum major in the middle of the brass as they play, makes it really unique! Movement 3 is really beautiful! Also great job to the whole band for playing loud and with Good Techniques! Amazing job to the band in movement 4, playing loud and proud! AMAZING FINAL HIT!!!! Overall, AMAZING PERFORMANCE by the Sachse HS Band!!!

Also just realized, they had a harp 😆 

Tyler Legacy:

HELLO Percussion, nice way to start the show!!! Really good techniques from Tyler Legacy! Really enjoying the music! Good marching techniques! There was an issue during the solo, but overall, good job to the band! Also the final movements in movement 3 is GREAT!!!  Amazing job on the ending!!! Overall, Great performance from the Tyler Legacy HS Band!!!

The main issue for them was because of a tarp being moved from the wind, they were having to fix it. I give cuddos to the guard members that were fixing it and were able to get back in time with the rest of the guard!

Rockwall:

AMAZING PERFORMANCE! Rockwall gave it their all in their preliminary run! They did amazing on their first hit, and have had amazing balance throughout! The beauty of this show its being shown through the music and sets! Movement 4 is still as AWESOME as when I first saw them!! Overall, AMAZING PERFORMANCE from the Rockwall HS Band!!!

19 minutes ago, Dave609 said:

Rockwall:

AMAZING PERFORMANCE! Rockwall gave it their all in their preliminary run! They did amazing on their first hit, and have had amazing balance throughout! The beauty of this show its being shown through the music and sets! Movement 4 is still as AWESOME as when I first saw them!! Overall, AMAZING PERFORMANCE from the Rockwall HS Band!!!

I feel like they are hitting their peak at the right time. Have added nice little details to really polish. Thanks for all your post today. Fingers crossed for one more March for OWB tonight. 

Alright, Garland and McKinney both put on good performances!!!

Garland:

Amazing job on musical tone and techniques!!! Really liked the first movement around the lighthouse! Overall, a Great Performance by the Garland HS Band!!!

McKinney:

I really like their show!!! The use of My Chemical Romance and The Rolling Stones makes their show a good one!!! Unfortunately, they had a malfunction towards the end, but they still pulled through!!! Overall, AMAZING PERFORMANCE by the McKinney HS Band!!!

1 hour ago, Dave609 said:

Tyler Legacy:

HELLO Percussion, nice way to start the show!!! Really good techniques from Tyler Legacy! Really enjoying the music! Good marching techniques! There was an issue during the solo, but overall, good job to the band! Also the final movements in movement 3 is GREAT!!!  Amazing job on the ending!!! Overall, Great performance from the Tyler Legacy HS Band!!!

The main issue for them was because of a tarp being moved from the wind, they were having to fix it. I give cuddos to the guard members that were fixing it and were able to get back in time with the rest of the guard!

Those kids fought hard despite the conditions! Mad respect!

Great job to Allen and Guyer HS band!!!Band!!!!

Allen:

WOW!!!! There was so much to take in, and for how big their band is, I give them credit for being able to have amazing Musical Techniques!!! I really liked the sets they had as well!!! Overall, GREAT PERFORMANCE from the Allen HS Band!!!

Guyer:

BEAUTIFUL!! Their show was amazing and used Selections from The Greatest Showman! The emotion they had made the show even better! AMAZING PERFORMANCE from the Guyer HS Band!!!