2019 HEB Marching Contest

I’m excited to see Keller (and all these bands) at BOA DFW next week! Based on the pictures, All of Keller’s props were unfinished (just frames) and the guard was still using practice flags in the ballad so I’m excited to see what their vision is with this show!

I can see them trying to get everything ready by BOA DFW

1. Keller 82.75

2. Marcus 82.65

3. Waxahachie 79.8

4. Prosper 79.5

5. Wakeland 78.65

6. Forney 76.1

7. Aledo 74.7

8. Keller Central 73.3

9. Berkner 72.8 

10. Colony (decided to write down the scores right after this but im pretty sure it was 72. something)

Percussion: Marcus

Guard: Marcus

Music: Keller

Visual: Marcus

GE: Keller

1. Keller 82.75

2. Marcus 82.65

3. Waxahachie 79.8

4. Prosper 79.5

5. Wakeland 78.65

6. Forney 76.1

7. Aledo 74.7

8. Keller Central 73.3

9. Berkner 72.8

10. Colony (decided to write down the scores right after this but im pretty sure it was 72. something)

Percussion: Marcus

Guard: Marcus

Music: Keller

Visual: Marcus

GE: Keller

we have some pretty tight scores!

We made it to the first 6 of finals and wow! The Colony has a really fun show that the crowd enjoyed. I'm partial but I thought Aledo and Uncaged was super and intense. Berkner had great props and colors and an entertaining show. Loved their alien based guard! Forney was a very pretty presentation and sound and Keller Central despite some technical issues looked and sounded great as well and love their theme. Wakeland was fabulous. Great theme and the rocket use throughout the show was stellar. Out of the 10 in finals 4 were 5A schools. Being a 5A state year...it's gearing up to be an epic battle to get there I think!