2018 Show Announcements

Anyone attending any Friday football games, oops, I mean the start of the marching band halftime shows this weekend? Trying to decide if I can make the PESH vs LD Bell game to

check out halftime myself.

I just got home from the Leander vs Weiss football game. It was special because it was Weiss' first official varsity football game EVER. They only had Freshmen and Sophomores last year, which was their first year in existence. Since they now have Juniors, they are moving up to a smaller 5A classification. (I did not know that 5A now had a separate class for small and large schools). Leander is 6A, but we ain't so great at football, so I'm not surprised Weiss picked us for their inaugural varsity game opponent. Anyway, it was a beautiful evening at the Pfield in Pflugerville, and halftime was simply divine. :)

I just got home from the Leander vs Weiss football game. It was special because it was Weiss' first official varsity football game EVER. They only had Freshmen and Sophomores last year, which was their first year in existence. Since they now have Juniors, they are moving up to a smaller 5A classification. (I did not know that 5A now had a separate class for small and large schools). Leander is 6A, but we ain't so great at football, so I'm not surprised Weiss picked us for their inaugural varsity game opponent. Anyway, it was a beautiful evening at the Pfield in Pflugerville, and halftime was simply divine. :)

kick off of the marching season - cant wait to see how much of the shows we will start to see at the football games - 3 weeks to BOA kick off with Midland and McAllen

Bring it on!!!

Must be nice. Our first preseason performance was a 2 1/2 hour drive to Waxahachie. Pulled out of the lot at 1:00 A.M. this morning to finaly find a pillow on a Thursday night. 10 hours round trip.

The life of a Texas highschool marching band...gotta love it!

"Welcome to marching band and competition season, Rookies"

Anyone attending any Friday football games, oops, I mean the start of the marching band halftime shows this weekend? Trying to decide if I can make the PESH vs LD Bell game to

check out halftime myself.

I wish I could go to other schools’ performances, but I am happy to be performing again at Porter vs CE King!

Saw part of Hebron's show at Plano last nite.  A-MAZ-ING!  Did not catch the name of the show.

I saw that Plano was playing them!      Wish I could have made the game but I had to work too late yesterday. 

How was the  Plano Band?    Curious to see what their new uniforms look like.     

Must be nice. Our first preseason performance was a 2 1/2 hour drive to Waxahachie. Pulled out of the lot at 1:00 A.M. this morning to finaly find a pillow on a Thursday night. 10 hours round trip.

Wow...  that's quite a trip for a Thursday night!    Makes that Friday morning pretty rough!   

:lol:  :lol:   And on a Thursday night to boot.  Way to baptize those Freshmen parents with FIRE!  

Leaving for SA in few minutes to catch the Def Leopard/Journey concert at AT&T Center to boot.

Gonna sleep all weekend. 3 day weekend couldn't have come at a better time.

can you at least come to the one of the neisd football games? EDIT: wait never mind and that sounded rude too my bad. I think there is only one neisd game tomorrow and that’s us. Don’t worry about it. I was thinking like Johnson or Reagan.