Leander - I LOVE the variety in musical selections. Amazing intense opener complemented perfectly by the guard. Nice color contrast. Opener is perfect, Britney section still needs some ironing out. Too solo heavy for my taste, but the soloists are KILLING it! I like how they turned the Polarity props into a stage. I love the colors. The ballad is beautiful and it contrasts the rest of the show nicely.

My top 3, in my order, are Cedar Ridge, Vista Ridge, and Leander. Then a bit of a gap to the next 3, which are, again in my order, Hendrickson, Rouse, and Round Rock. Del Rio is next and a threat for finals if anyone doesn't bring their good stuff this afternoon. Again, just my opinion and is worth what you paid for it :). Really enjoyable morning from all the bands.

Note this assumes no penalties, which could impact things.

Ann Richards- Good sound for the size, healthy bit of soloists throughout as well. Music selection was fun and the show had some nice movements. Nice job. 

I notice each year they get a little bit better. They aren't ready to compete at the top of the 1A foodchain in BOA yet (Norton, Beechwood, Adair County, Bourbon County) but they are working in that direction.