Would be cool to see a regional at AT&T Stadium in Arlington in the future!

The acoustics there are awful, it would cost $25+ to park and another $25+ for a hotdog with a drink. Plus the interest charges on the payment plan for the high dollar General Admission One Day Season Ticket Plan Jerry would dream up.

No thank you.

Congrats! Tear it up. Hope I get there in time to see the performance.

Oh yeah, we killed it. We had the run of our lives and increased our score by over 2 points in finals, closing the four point gap between us and John b Alexander a bit. It was awesome. Oh, and do I mention this? Hendrickson. Is. Amazing.

I didn't get to see Round Rock yesterday. To anyone who did see them, how did they do in Waco? Have they improved much since BOA Austin? How are they looking for BOA San Antonio?

I wasn't there yesterday. I heard they didn't use their props. They also have more to add than what they've already put out there, so I think at this point it's still hard to tell.

Dripping Springs was just starting to warm up when the announcement came that they were cancelling. The directors checked w/ a couple of other contests, to see if the band could march an exhibition there, but nearly all the other contests had gotten a late start, so didn't have any room. So, the first time the DS band Freshman will march at BOA show will be at St. Louis at the SuperRegional- THAT might be a bit intimidating, but I think the kids are up to it. They were really great Saturday. Had gotten up at early, at band hall by 5:30, then had a rehearsal at Belton, then on to Waco. Back on the buses and back home. What a rotten day.
We had some of the kids over to our home that night to watch the Orlando finals. Some really fine bands there- I'd love to see Tarpon Springs without all the electronics. Their kids play really, really well, don't think they need all that. It was very entertaining, but maybe a little too "3-ring circus" at times.

I can share that the last band to perform was the highest score of the morning. Unfortunately, not even the directors of participating bands know their own scores for specific captions. BOA is incredibly tight lipped.

Really? That's quite interesting to see that they beat a certain other band.