13. Westlake

14. Leander

15. Prosper

16. Hendrickson

17. Duncanville

18. Oak Ridge

19. Pearland

20. North Shore

Have fun with this! I want some variety in the top 3 (not just a bunch of Lewisville schools) so I put VR and Keller up there

Cedar Ridge? I might swap Leander with Waxa if they get a good rehearsal week in, if not, I don't see anything glaringly wrong with a bit of an "abstract" prediction. 

I honestly think it’s down to Hebron, FloMo and Reagan. I see a lot of people are kind of putting Hebron down in their rankings, especially because of the rise of so many other bands, but keep in mind that 3/5 of the score is music and Hebron has been absolutely torching everyone they’ve seen in music this year AND last year. They’re going to be right around where FloMo is, and if they can clean up their visual act I think they’ve got the beatnik shot at state with how CRAZY hard their music is. Don’t count out Marcus, CTJ, Keller or Vandy to slip into that 3 spot. Also expecting a big jump from Vista Ridge this year.

hey this is a student from pearland i just wanna know your opinions on pearland cause obviously we want to make finals but what do u guys think

I think you guys have a very good shot. Clear winner (regardless) of score at area E, and the show still has some room to grow.

1. Flower Mound

2. Vista Ridge

3. Keller

4. Hebron

5. Reagan

6. Vandegrift

7. Marcus

8. Bowie

9. Waxahachie

10. Johnson

11. Woodlands

12. Coppell

13. Westlake

14. Leander

15. Prosper

16. Hendrickson

17. Duncanville

18. Oak Ridge

19. Pearland

20. North Shore

Have fun with this! I want some variety in the top 3 (not just a bunch of Lewisville schools) so I put VR and Keller up there

You seem to have forgotten a certain Ridge...

no cy fair, and pearland higher than oak ridge and SL? weird lol

Pearland was dropped by one judge at Conroe and would’ve been finalists if not for the one score. They took first place in their area with two very consistent runs. I wouldn’t count them out of the running for finals. They’ll be in tough competition, as well as the other bands you’ve mentioned will be

Pearland was dropped by one judge at Conroe and would’ve been finalists if not for the one score. They took first place in their area with two very consistent runs. I wouldn’t count them out of the running for finals. They’ll be in tough competition, as well as the other bands you’ve mentioned will be

Clements was dropped by one judge at Area E and would’ve been champions if not for the one score.  It seems that their drill is much more effective and achievable than the last time around. Besides some minor very fixable visual things, they should certainly be up there. If not finals, closer than ever.

Clements was dropped by one judge at Area E and would’ve been champions if not for the one score.  It seems that their drill is much more effective and achievable than the last time around. Besides some minor very fixable visual things, they should certainly be up there. If not finals, closer than ever.

I agree, and I feel you guys are better than you were in 2014

Who do you all think will make finals at state out of Area B? I watched the whole contest. Keller is a lock. Copell and Waxahachie and Prosper are competing for 10-12 in my opnion. If Prosper can clean up, they could have a better shot. My money is on Copell though.

Coppell is a safe bet cuz when have they not made state finals, ya know? 3 Area B bands made state finals in 2016 so a fourth of the finalists came from Area B, and my gut feeling says that only 3 will make it this year as well. It’s prety much a toss up between Waxahachie, Coppell and Prosper. It all depend on how they grow over the next few days.

It all depend on how they grow over the next few days.

The same can be basically be said about every other band though. I’m confident about Keller and Hachie (newly learned that slang!) making finals, and mayyyyybe Coppell can slide in there, but they’re going to have a lot of competition from Cedar Ridge, Hendrickson, and some other bubble bands.

The same can be basically be said about every other band though. I’m confident about Keller and Hachie (newly learned that slang!) making finals, and mayyyyybe Coppell can slide in there, but they’re going to have a lot of competition from Cedar Ridge, Hendrickson, and some other bubble bands.

Coppell also has an early performance time and, from what I've heard, an unusually large amount of injuries, so they'll have to work very hard to get there. Genuinely loved Coppell Saturday though, waiting for them to get the recognition they deserve.

Coppell also has an early performance time and, from what I've heard, an unusually large amount of injuries, so they'll have to work very hard to get there. Genuinely loved Coppell Saturday though, waiting for them to get the recognition they deserve.

great program - I hope that they can work through their issues and advance - great history of great shows