2017 BOA INDY SUPER REGIONAL

Avon had a night and day better run today. They have quite a bit of time to clean that ending, I'm certainly confident in them going into SA. Tonight they showed they can easily be top 3

My opinion too - much better tonight. What we don't know is where our bands are relative to them, and we won't for 2 more weeks. The UIL contests won't really give us much info in that regard.

Avon had a night and day better run today. They have quite a bit of time to clean that ending, I'm certainly confident in them going into SA. Tonight they showed they can easily be top 3

Yes, they've had a very good day in Indianapolis. San Antonio could very well be a different story. SA is the end game for most of our Texas bands and they are going to make it count. I'm feeling better today about our Texas bands' chances.

Oh my gosh. Music for All helped setup the Sophie Rinehart Fund in honor of her after she lost her life just hours after their Grand National finals performance and have pledged to donate $1 for every ticket sold to the Indianapolis Super Regional in 2017, 18, and 19. Today, they were happy to say they were able to give $15,194 to the fund to help those who also wish to learn music. For those that don't know, Sophie was the Castle singer and part of the flute duet in their finalist show. This is simply incredible and fantastic that Music for All is doing that. All the feels!

Oh my gosh. Music for All helped setup the Sophie Rinehart Fund in honor of her after she lost her life just hours after their Grand National finals performance and have pledged to donate $1 for every ticket sold to the Indianapolis Super Regional in 2017, 18, and 19. Today, they were happy to say they were able to give $15,194 to the fund to help those who also wish to learn music. For those that don't know, Sophie was the Castle singer and part of the flute duet in their finalist show. This is simply incredible and fantastic that Music for All is doing that. All the feels!

Oh that's magnificent. Love it!!

78.95 Lincoln-Way Community

79.975 Blue Springs South

80.70 Fishers

81.05 Lawrence Township

81.40 Lakota East

82.00 Rosemount

83.425 Center Grove

84.85 Centerville

85.95 Marian Catholic

86.25 Homestead

87.025 Union

88.375 Castle

90.55 Avon

90.80 Carmel

Music - Avon

Visual - Carmel

GE - Carmel

Unless Avon does some serious cleaning in the next two weeks, with that score I don't think Avon will medal at SA. They will probably get fourth or even fifth sadly. I am definitely cheering for Texas though!