I find it interesting that the judges for Music and Visual performance went to the .05 scoring level, which gave us scores with 3 digits after the decimal. This has probably happened before, but is not common. I'm guessing they are trying this to avoid ties as much as possible.

We were wondering about those extra digits! Your suggestion totally makes sense. It also shows just how closely matched the top bands truly are.

LeanderMomma your reviews are spot in

Where is Rubisco? I am curious of their thoughts

For me, nothing beats Vandegrifts precission and straight leg marching.

I do love Reagan's big flag moments they're so beautiful and memorable. Their shows just wouldn't be the same without that dance team and guard.

Leander's music is catchy and amazing.

The Woodlands are my favorite. I do think when they're complete and polished they will take it all.

Rubisco?

Whitewing?

Principalagent?

LKendrick?

What do u mean by Churchill playing with fire?

Playing with fire in the sense that they had a break out last year, so obviously both the students and faculty are talented, but their show last year was difficult and they didn't have the cleanest execution. Though, It was enough to make it into SA finals. This year, they chose an even more ambitious show (imo at least) and they seem to be struggling with it.

LeanderMomma your reviews are spot in

Where is Rubisco? I am curious of their thoughts

For me, nothing beats Vandegrifts precission and straight leg marching.

I do love Reagan's big flag moments they're so beautiful and memorable. Their shows just wouldn't be the same without that dance team and guard.

Leander's music is catchy and amazing.

The Woodlands are my favorite. I do think when they're complete and polished they will take it all.

Rubisco?

Whitewing?

Principalagent?

LKendrick?

I will share some thoughts tonight, lemme survive school first.

:)

Playing with fire in the sense that they had a break out last year, so obviously both the students and faculty are talented, but their show last year was difficult and they didn't have the cleanest execution. Though, It was enough to make it into SA finals. This year, they chose an even more ambitious show (imo at least) and they seem to be struggling with it.

I agree. Really unfortunate because I dig it this year.