In looking at the predictions page for this contest, I'm noticing quite a large number of folks who are slating Ronald Reagan to take it all at Conroe on Saturday.  I'm so curious as to why that is.  Not that I don't think they can, because they obviously can, but after dropping a bit in the rankings last year, why are people still predicting them to win in such great numbers?  Is there something I don't know about their show this year?    :unsure:  

Just an observation, of course.  Ronald Reagan is an amazing band for sure!  

In looking at the predictions page for this contest, I'm noticing quite a large number of folks who are slating Ronald Reagan to take it all at Conroe on Saturday. I'm so curious as to why that is. Not that I don't think they can, because they obviously can, but after dropping a bit in the rankings last year, why are people still predicting them to win in such great numbers? Is there something I don't know about their show this year? :unsure:

Just an observation, of course. Ronald Reagan is an amazing band for sure!

Because they won the last two years. When predicting without knowing much people tend to go off past results.

Does anyone know anyrhing about Seven Lakes? The band director there use to teach years ago at Clark HS in Plano and made a huge impact there. Clark is a 9th and 10th grade school and he moved on eventually to a higher level position. Now he is at Seven Lakes and I can't help wonder about the band.

In looking at the predictions page for this contest, I'm noticing quite a large number of folks who are slating Ronald Reagan to take it all at Conroe on Saturday.  I'm so curious as to why that is.  Not that I don't think they can, because they obviously can, but after dropping a bit in the rankings last year, why are people still predicting them to win in such great numbers?  Is there something I don't know about their show this year?    :unsure:  

Just an observation, of course.  Ronald Reagan is an amazing band for sure!  

I think one thing to note is that if we look at the past two years they've had pretty high quality early season execution since Morrison took over, while the Woodlands takes their time to grow. Vande on the other hand... 

Thanks Flo Sports for once again running ads during a band's performance today. About 1/3 the way into Round Rock's performance, they ran multiple ads. They did this last week at Southlake during 2 of the bands. Just halftime music to these guys I guess!

Haha!  i thought it was just me!  The music was back when I refreshed......