Who Writes the Drill for Everyone?

LD Bell: Wes Cartwright returned this year

who writes for Marcus?

Wes Cartwright has never written the drill for LD Bell. From 2003-2011 he was the color guard director and overall designer. 2005-2006 the drill was written by Myron Rosander, 2007-2008 by Bryan Youngblood, 2009-2012 by Leon May. Since 2013 their drill has been written by Jaime Holly.

I believe Marcus drill is written by Amanda Drinkwater, their head director.

Wes Cartwright has never written the drill for LD Bell. From 2003-2011 he was the color guard director and overall designer. 2005-2006 the drill was written by Myron Rosander, 2007-2008 by Bryan Youngblood, 2009-2012 by Leon May. Since 2013 their drill has been written by Jaime Holly.

I believe Marcus drill is written by Amanda Drinkwater, their head director.

Yeesh, I've been around too long to not know that haha. Thanks!

So I guess that raises a question for me, who writes drill for Broken Arrow?

^ ^ ^  From what I've been told Myron Rosander only designed the drill concepts for Bell, while Bryan Youngblood actually made the concepts work in practical application.  That's second-hand information, so it could be wrong.  Bryan also wrote their drill at least as early as 2004...probably sooner, but I can't say that with any certainty.

Cedar Park and Waxahachie both used Jamey Thompson for the first time this year.  Not sure why Cedar Park moved away from Leon, but Waxahachie was doing everything in-house prior to this year and is in the process of developing a design philosophy and team to help them push into the finalist circle for BOA while still continuing to do well at UIL-based events. 

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Gonna throw out a few more inquiries of the SMBC regulars that haven't been mentioned for those in the know to add their knowledge:

Reagan?
Johnson?
Churchill? (I know a few names who have been involved with NEISD in the past, just not sure if they're still there now)

Coppell?
Keller?
Westlake?