2024 BOA Waco (Oct. 19)

The 2024 Waco Regional will be held on October 19th at McLane Stadium on the campus of Baylor University.  

Confirmed (14):

Bastrop H.S., TX
Cedar Ridge H.S., TX
Clear Springs H.S., TX
Dripping Springs H.S., TX
Grapevine H.S., TX
James Bowie H.S., TX
Keller Central H.S., TX
Lovejoy H.S., TX
Robert E. Hendrickson H.S., TX
Sachse H.S., TX
Summit H.S., TX
Timber Creek H.S., TX
W.E. Boswell H.S., TX
Westlake H.S., TX

Edited by LeanderMomma
Added confirmed bands

• LeanderMomma changed the title to 2024 BOA Waco (TBD)
  • 1 month later...
  • LeanderMomma changed the title to 2024 BOA Waco (Oct. 19)
2 hours ago, Tubalord11 said:

This event has been confirmed to be on October 19th!! This is the weekend before area starts up, so it’s looking we will have both 5A and 6A programs much like 2019! I’m super excited for this event (no particular reason 😂) and can’t wait to see a ton of amazing programs! 

also, Baylors football schedule couldn’t have been more perfect for me in terms of games on days with comps, so here’s what my tentative schedule is for next season: 

Boa dfw: in person, all day 

Boa prosper: in person, all day 

Boa waco: in person, first half of prelims and finals 

Boa San Antonio: in person, both days, all day 

Boa Grand Nationals(Box5) 

If I end up going to SA, it will be my first time at this event and 2nd time in the dome, so knowing’s it even a possibility makes me so happy. Can’t wait for the fall of 2024!!!

I dont plan on going to any comps, but its good to see Waco be a big meetup before 5A/6A gladiator arenas lol, Im really hoping to see McKinney Boyd/High go but in all honesty with region most likely on the day Im not holding my breath, if region is moved to another day than Id expect those 2, and North is near guaranteed

1 hour ago, TrenBS said:

I dont plan on going to any comps, but its good to see Waco be a big meetup before 5A/6A gladiator arenas lol, Im really hoping to see McKinney Boyd/High go but in all honesty with region most likely on the day Im not holding my breath, if region is moved to another day than Id expect those 2, and North is near guaranteed

yeah it kinda stinks that this day is a pretty region heavy day (I think) for a good amount of dfw programs, maybe just Tx programs in general, so I'm hoping it doesn't effect the enrollment to much 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, clarinetistkai05 said:

I genuinely have been wanting Forney to return to this competition since the exhibition in 2019. I do know it’s a possibility, but don’t count on it. 3 BOA regionals back to back certainly wouldn’t be nice for my friends.

You should try to get them to come back 🙃