2024 BOA Prosper (Oct. 12)

The 2024 North Texas Regional will be held Oct. 12 at Prosper ISD Children's Health Stadium. 

Confirmed bands (19):

Aledo H.S., TX
Azle H.S., TX
Bentonville H.S., AR
Forney H.S., TX
Grapevine H.S., TX
Jenks H.S., OK
Keller Central H.S., TX
L.D. Bell H.S., TX
Liberty H.S., TX
McKinney Boyd H.S., TX
McKinney H.S., TX
McKinney North H.S., TX
North Mesquite H.S., TX
Prosper H.S., TX
Rockwall H.S., TX
Southlake Carroll H.S., TX
Wakeland H.S., TX
Whitesboro H.S., TX
Wylie H.S., TX

Edited by LeanderMomma
Added confirmed bands

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2024 at 12:50 PM, BigTrombone said:

A little late to posting this, but we have a 2nd non-Texas band confirmed for this regional. Jenks H.S. (OK) will be attending this regional. This will be the 2nd year in a row that Jenks will be attending a regional in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, following their 6th place finish at Bedford last year. Jenks will also be attending Grand Nationals later in the season, their first time attending since their 9th place finish in 2018.

Super excited! Hoping I can attend this one again and see all these amazing programs! 

• 4 weeks later...

Confirmed so far (14):

Bentonville H.S., AR
Forney H.S., TX
Grapevine H.S., TX
Jenks H.S., OK
Keller Central H.S., TX
L.D. Bell H.S., TX
Liberty H.S., TX
McKinney Boyd H.S., TX
McKinney H.S., TX
McKinney North H.S., TX
North Mesquite H.S., TX
Prosper H.S., TX
Rockwall H.S., TX
Wakeland H.S., TX

1 hour ago, LeanderMomma said:

Confirmed so far (14):

Bentonville H.S., AR
Forney H.S., TX
Grapevine H.S., TX
Jenks H.S., OK
Keller Central H.S., TX
L.D. Bell H.S., TX
Liberty H.S., TX
McKinney Boyd H.S., TX
McKinney H.S., TX
McKinney North H.S., TX
North Mesquite H.S., TX
Prosper H.S., TX
Rockwall H.S., TX
Wakeland H.S., TX

This is already nuts, between the McKinneys that took up most of the bubble, Bentonville and Jenks, the previous top 4ish, and the rest being very strong and upwards programs, this is going to be an insanely competitive BOA for sure, probably the toughest overall for regionals, we will have to see who else gets confirmed

27 minutes ago, TrenBS said:

This is already nuts, between the McKinneys that took up most of the bubble, Bentonville and Jenks, the previous top 4ish, and the rest being very strong and upwards programs, this is going to be an insanely competitive BOA for sure, probably the toughest overall for regionals, we will have to see who else gets confirmed

Yeah, fhis regional may end up being the stronger dfw regional considering their are a ton of local comps on the 5th 

15 hours ago, Tubalord11 said:

Yeah, fhis regional may end up being the stronger dfw regional considering their are a ton of local comps on the 5th 

We also can't forget the USBands Dallas Regional. Last year that's been a hot spot for some heavy hitters like Southlake, Centennial, Lewisville, and J.J. Pearce. Let's just see how that turns out this year...

15 minutes ago, BandNerd07 said:

We also can't forget the USBands Dallas Regional. Last year that's been a hot spot for some heavy hitters like Southlake, Centennial, Lewisville, and J.J. Pearce. Let's just see how that turns out this year...

True, it was very popular lasts year, I need to remember Flo streams those since I’ve got an account and need to use it when I can 

On 2/11/2024 at 12:00 AM, Tubalord11 said:

I honestly dont know why a ton of local comps just didnt move their schedule considering BOA and tons of other locals are happening at the same time, so I dont really know what Bedford will look like in all honesty

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, clarinetistkai05 said:

Forney is possibly considering dropping this competition for Texas Marching Classic. I was told this last week, and I finally got permission to share the information with yall! I don’t know much about the final decision because our director is still deciding.

Oooo that would be fun to see!! 

• 2 weeks later...