UIL Area B 5A 2021

16 minutes ago, eTracSax said:

I think it’ll definitely be close. I have a feeling Wylie East, Lovejoy, and Lebanon Trail will be fighting for final 2 state spots with Wakeland and Lone Star for sure taking top 2

Yeah that’s what I was gonna say. I feel like this year, at least from what I’ve seen, there’s a somewhat bigish gap between top 5 and everyone else. Maybe bc of Covid! I just feel like a lot of these programs aren’t in the same level as 2019.however, it’s still gonna be one heck of a contest! A ton of good programs here!

17 minutes ago, Tubalord11 said:

I know that too 4 was Centennial(but jump), LT, Lonestar and Wakeland, with 5th being Wylie East, 6th Rockhill and 7th Lovejoy, other 3 are Reedy, McKinney North and Heritage 

If that's true, it's an excellent first competitive season for Rock Hill. I'd keep my eye on that program, plenty of room to grow where they are. It's also nice to see Frisco Centennial back up there, I remember they dipped a bit when they lost a feeder to one of the million new Frisco high schools

34 minutes ago, Dave609 said:

Do ya'll have the schedule? I saw that bands that advanced, but when does each band perform in finals?

here are the times each band performs 

7:00 McKinney North

7:15 Heritage

7:30 Rock Hill

7:45 Lovejoy

8:00 Centennial

8:30 Wakeland 

8:45 Wylie East

9:00 Lonestar

9:15 Lebanon Trail

9:30 Reedy 

1 minute ago, box5sop said:

Put Rock Hill on your lists for the next couple years. That area is growing and FAST (Prosper), and that school has winning on their mind.

They were definitely on my radar because I could’ve sworn that their head director came from Hebron, but after looking it up, I guess not??? Idk, they’re doing great things nonetheless.