The Danpodcast - High School Musical Vomit

Oh my, you have the best stories. That poor girl!! I bet she still feels embarrassed about that moment in her life. That's something that scars you forever! :D

I did one stint in a high school musical (South Pacific), and I'll never forget how much I enjoyed being in the pit for that. I wish I had done more because it truly was a great experience. And fortunately, it was also a puke free one. :D

Oh I just remembered another musical I got to be a part of! I played flute during concert season, but was in the color guard during marching season 8 - 12th grade. (I was fortunate enough to audition for and make the high school band the summer before my 8th grade year--such an honor!). Anyway, I was color guard captain my Junior and Senior years, and my best friend and I were featured during a production of The Music Man. We did like a short 32 count routine front and center of the stage during a parade scene of the musical. I will never forget how fun that was. Great memories from my band years.

Good stuff!

Oh my, you have the best stories. That poor girl!! I bet she still feels embarrassed about that moment in her life. That's something that scars you forever! :D

I did one stint in a high school musical (South Pacific), and I'll never forget how much I enjoyed being in the pit for that. I wish I had done more because it truly was a great experience. And fortunately, it was also a puke free one. :D

Oh I just remembered another musical I got to be a part of! I played flute during concert season, but was in the color guard during marching season 8 - 12th grade. (I was fortunate enough to audition for and make the high school band the summer before my 8th grade year--such an honor!). Anyway, I was color guard captain my Junior and Senior years, and my best friend and I were featured during a production of The Music Man. We did like a short 32 count routine front and center of the stage during a parade scene of the musical. I will never forget how fun that was. Great memories from my band years.

Good stuff!

Too cool!  Theater is a different animal entirely and I always admired those who could do it properly.

I did theatre all through middle school and high school (along with choir). I had some great experiences and some not so great experiences. Perhaps the most memorable was getting to "fly" when I was in a production of peter pan. I was in a harness and we had a system of pulleys that lifted and hoisted us across the stage. It was actually really painful, but very worth it.

I did theatre all through middle school and high school (along with choir). I had some great experiences and some not so great experiences. Perhaps the most memorable was getting to "fly" when I was in a production of peter pan. I was in a harness and we had a system of pulleys that lifted and hoisted us across the stage. It was actually really painful, but very worth it.

oh wow, how fun!  It does sound a bit painful, though.  The things we do for glory!!   :o