The Danpodcast - Cherry On Austin

Haha, you crack me up Daniel. So many things to reply to!

1. YES to the disgustingness of cherries on top of ANYTHING! Leave them off!! ICK!

2. I didn't notice you being any more roasted than anyone else really, tho you were pretty red. I just figured you were on FIRE from the whole BOA Austin experience...because lemme tell ya, it was hot in EVERY way on Saturday! :D

3. Four Bush's tender roll sandwiches, Daniel???!! WOW! That's some serious love right there. ;) I get it, tho. I definitely feasted on some kettle corn on Saturday. YUM!

4. CTJ totally deserved first place. They were remarkable. Hands down favorite all over the stadium. Can't wait to see their progression this season.

5. Prairie View A&M was the most fun thing I've heard and seen in a long time. Just YES, in every way.

It was a pleasure meeting you Daniel, as well as seeing and speaking with Daniel Sanchez again. And I encourage everyone that gets a chance to definitely take the time to introduce yourselves to the TX BANDS staff. These guys work real jobs and still find the time to devote themselves wholeheartedly to Texas high school marching band in all its glory. And suffocating heat.

Thank you guys for all you do to further spread the band love in Texas.

See you all next weekend!

Haha, you crack me up Daniel. So many things to reply to!

1. YES to the disgustingness of cherries on top of ANYTHING! Leave them off!! ICK!

2. I didn't notice you being any more roasted than anyone else really, tho you were pretty red. I just figured you were on FIRE from the whole BOA Austin experience...because lemme tell ya, it was hot in EVERY way on Saturday! :D

3. Four Bush's tender roll sandwiches, Daniel???!! WOW! That's some serious love right there. ;) I get it, tho. I definitely feasted on some kettle corn on Saturday. YUM!

4. CTJ totally deserved first place. They were remarkable. Hands down favorite all over the stadium. Can't wait to see their progression this season.

5. Prairie View A&M was the most fun thing I've heard and seen in a long time. Just YES, in every way.

It was a pleasure meeting you Daniel, as well as seeing and speaking with Daniel Sanchez again. And I encourage everyone that gets a chance to definitely take the time to introduce yourselves to the TX BANDS staff. These guys work real jobs and still find the time to devote themselves wholeheartedly to Texas high school marching band in all its glory. And suffocating heat.

Thank you guys for all you do to further spread the band love in Texas.

See you all next weekend!

Thank you so much for the love and support!!  We definitely appreciate it!