5: Fort Mill

6: Walton

7: Kennesaw Mountain

8: James F. Byrnes 

9: Coweta 

10: Mill Creek

11: Green Hope 

12: Haltom

This should be a great competition this year, being held under one of the best stadiums in the world. I think Tarpon will either sweep captions or win two and one go to Cedar Ridge or Wando. Steep competition for those top spots with a lot of amazing programs. 

Mr. Stevenson's rad top 12 picks

1: Tarpon Springs

2: Cedar Ridge

3: Wando

4: Park Vista

8: James F. Byrnes

9: Coweta

This should be a great competition this year, being held under one of the best stadiums in the world. I think Tarpon will either sweep captions or win two and one go to Cedar Ridge or Wando. Steep competition for those top spots with a lot of amazing programs.

Bold

Mr. Stevenson's rad top 12 picks

1: Tarpon Springs

2: Cedar Ridge

3: Wando

4: Park Vista

8: James F. Byrnes

9: Coweta

This should be a great competition this year, being held under one of the best stadiums in the world. I think Tarpon will either sweep captions or win two and one go to Cedar Ridge or Wando. Steep competition for those top spots with a lot of amazing programs.

Very bold

If Tarpon could beat LD Bell in music 2015 there's no reason they can't beat Haltom or CR in music this year. Both schools play extremely well, but so does Tarpon. Unless they have a very sloppy finals run, I wouldn't be surprised to see them walk away with all 3 overall awards. Can't wait for Saturday.

Let's go back a few years tho . It was ld bells starting to come back year in 2015 where in 2014 they didn't even make state because haltom over threw them and both haltom and cedar made state that year . Also it was a year after tarpon won grand nationals so there was no way ld bell could of competed with that . There are several things to look at . Different years and different things can happen. But comparing years from so long ago shouldn't be added because of the fact that it is a new year with completely different shows

Let's go back a few years tho . It was ld bells starting to come back year in 2015 where in 2014 they didn't even make state because haltom over threw them and both haltom and cedar made state that year . Also it was a year after tarpon won grand nationals so there was no way ld bell could of competed with that . There are several things to look at . Different years and different things can happen. But comparing years from so long ago shouldn't be added because of the fact that it is a new year with completely different shows

Immortal was a really, really, really good show... I would be careful with dismissing Bell and Tarpon that quickly. I have no doubt Haltom will have a great show, but let's just wait till Saturday.

Immortal was a really, really, really good show... I would be careful with dismissing Bell and Tarpon that quickly. I have no doubt Haltom will have a great show, but let's just wait till Saturday.

Oh no yes immortal was a great show yes but they came from a year before that wasn't that great while tarpon came from a show that won grand nats

BOA vs. UIL... And it was 2 years, not a decade.

BOA vs. UIL... And it was 2 years, not a decade.

I'm not saying they are bad cause ld bell is one of my favorite groups but then again you can't compare them to a grand national champion. Every years is different . I love ld bell tho especially this year. I'm just Saying comparing to different years shouldn't be done

Fair. Bell has a very good show this year. Hope they finish strong at SA.