Area F just got cancelled. Initial indications are for it to be on Wednesday the 28th, but that's not official yet.

That just leaves Area A, and they will probably be fine since they got this rain earlier in the week.

Yup, came through on Wednesday night, and as I said it was really nasty.  64 and partly cloudy in Odessa tomorrow, should be nice.  ;)

Seriously though, competitions or not, stay safe everyone!  

All Area D contests are on Sunday - same times and locations.

Which makes me curious. Area D contains some of the most religious parts of the state. I'm sure many students would raise an objection to missing services for competition. I wonder how directors are handling that and why the decision was made for Sunday while there's still a chance for rain instead as well of later in the week like other Areas

All Area D contests are on Sunday - same times and locations.

Which makes me curious. Area D contains some of the most religious parts of the state. I'm sure many students would raise an objection to missing services for competition. I wonder how directors are handling that and why the decision was made for Sunday while there's still a chance for rain instead as well of later in the week like other Areas

I love my Jesus but I think he'd be fine with me missing church for something as important to me as this haha

Any updates from Area A?

Have a picture of the recap I'll post when I get home.

1st - Canyon

2nd - Plainview

Canyon swept first. Needless to say I am a VERY proud alum right now. :)

First time at state since the move up to 5A(4A before) when they went in 2006. First time since 2005 for Plainview.