Woodwinds in DCI?

treblemaker

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is quite the entertaining thread to read through every now and then. I enjoy seeing someone determinedly stick to their opinion.

That said, I honestly don't think woodwinds should be in DCI. I love woodwinds and all but DCI wouldn't be DCI anymore if woodwinds were added. I would be all for a new program like DCI but included woodwinds as well but I'm not an advocate of adding woodwinds to DCI.

I'd have to disagree with that because every argument I made had some sort of justification to back it up. Whenever you couldn't argue a point back, you either turned it into a joke or ignored it.

I feel like most of my post are justified. I'm sorry that you don't see that. And I'm sorry for making jokes? Excuse me for trying to keep it light...

I'd have to disagree with that because every argument I made had some sort of justification to back it up. Whenever you couldn't argue a point back, you either turned it into a joke or ignored it.

Your arguing back about you arguing back about her arguing the whole thread which she defended by saying that your just as guilty. So you're starting the arguing chain again...

I'll just stop. I'm confusing myself

• 2 weeks later...
Once that happens we officially have to open up the sacrificing pit right? Its in the forum rules somewhere

Yes sir. It is in a subsection of our by-laws, written on ancient papyrus material. I'd look up the actual code but the Hall of Records is closed due to inclement weather.