txbands stories: scandals, pranks & controversies

crazyjakeup

well considering our professor hadn't thought of a displaced Cambiata and you just randomly popped that out... that's amazing.

oh, here's a good txbands story with Nancy08.... Watching our theory teacher drawing notes on his computer projector thing... and she randomly during the notes was like "OH! Those are Stems! I've been wondering why he was drawing exclamation points!"

=]

• 2 years later...

Rereading this.. Wow I was the awkward kid at the corner of the sandbox two years ago.

But it reminds how awesome it is to have this site. I've been a member of a lot of different forums, but this is the only one that I have really kept up with for so long. I'm not even in marching band anymore and I still come on.

Txbands <3

Rereading this.. Wow I was the awkward kid at the corner of the sandbox two years ago.

But it reminds how awesome it is to have this site. I've been a member of a lot of different forums, but this is the only one that I have really kept up with for so long. I'm not even in marching band anymore and I still come on.

Txbands <3

Isn't it fun to look back at how awkward a kid you were and just think "how did people tolerate me?"

I do that almost daily. lol. =]

• 2 months later...
Isn't it fun to look back at how awkward a kid you were and just think "how did people tolerate me?"

I do that almost daily. lol. =]

From to time I'll come back here, and that happens. :) good times. Reflecting on how happy I seemed to be back then in high school. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy now. But nothing compares to the

Simple days just living for Friday night games and weekend competitions.

I also miss my TXbands crew! :P

• 2 years later...

Controversy: How Westwood band will go a little over 8 hours of practice time every now and then just to piss me off and they will never get punished for it. Do we seriously end practice, that is not to even ask to be in the band hall, at 8:30 everyday? Heck no. Someone should investigate us next year and punish us. This isn't fair. 8 hours is 8 hours, not 8 hours and 3 minutes. #westwoodbandprobz

• 1 month later...

Controversy: How Westwood band will go a little over 8 hours of practice time every now and then just to piss me off and they will never get punished for it. Do we seriously end practice, that is not to even ask to be in the band hall, at 8:30 everyday? Heck no. Someone should investigate us next year and punish us. This isn't fair. 8 hours is 8 hours, not 8 hours and 3 minutes. #westwoodbandprobz

I think the 8 hour rules only applies to practicing outside and not the time spend indoors derp.

• 2 years later...

Aww good times here at TXB, it was cool to sit down and watch BOA SA last year with Xenon, Danpod and friends

DSC00122.jpg

Meeting Megan at Hendrickson for Winter Drumline was cool but I wish i had had more time to hang out. lol So many funny memories of the site, but we'll make so many more. style_emoticons/#EMO_DIR#/laugh.gif

OMG Daniel (xenon)! You were just a kid! :-P

When I grow up, I want to be you. :D