I think we may be able to send 5 bands from Area B now.

we played Lake Dallas this past week, and they usually get 2's at UIL, but this year they are MUCH better. I'm expecting them to get a 1 and I also feel that Little Elm may have stepped up their game this year as well. So that hopefully adds two more bands to the list on Area B.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, by the way, we (Aledo) marched all five mvts. of our show last friday, we're excited to see some great bands at TOC.

"Universal Dimensions" arr. Mark Higginbotham

1. Creation

2. Existence

3. Metallic

4. Ethereal

5. Warp Speed

http://www.markhigginbotham.com/showlistcelestialbodies.html

What do ya' think? Reply..

(We changed the name)

I see everybody on here mentioning the North Texas schools going to and winning state. Lets not forget about the CenTex schools!! Copperas Cove, Brenham, McCallum, Connally, LBJ, and Vista Ridge all have chances of going to state!! Connally just might wint he thing. Copperas Cove has been a 5A school for the longest and now they are 4A.....so I think they have a shot.

Oh yeah, I totally agree that Connally is a strong contender for the title. They were probably the favorite going in last time. I still think their 2005 show should have medaled. Don't forget about Hendrickson and New Braunfels from the Central Texas set. Both made finals last time and can probably do it again.

As far as show progress goes, I think Poteet is performing their whole show for the first time at the Highland Park game this Friday and then again on Saturday at Mesquite Marching Festival. Area is less than a month away! Seems like things are aligning for everyone now....

I think Area D will be a good show... and i believe that there is potential in Dripping Springs They're already pretty clean from where i have seen them (Back sideline, on the field at about the 10 or so yardline.) I wouldn't be shocked if they came into the picture. But i'm also seeing the "Brother" Rivalry between Hendrickson and Connally coming back. All I know... is that its going to be one heck of a night!

:D (Good luck to the other areas! I wish you the best!) :D

okay so heres what i think of Area D at this point I know of three bands this year New Braunfels Connally (the school i go to) and Hendrickson all are still my favs to get to state from area D....... BUT as a member of the connally band all i can say is WE HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO. all i can say is you never know

tell me what yall think and keep this updated after the crazy ness this sat I believe hendrickson is at BOA Arlington(hendrickson sry if i screwed that up) Connally is at Westlake AND USSBA Hays and also keep in mind that next week is also UIL Region following state keep this updated.

okay so heres what i think of Area D at this point I know of three bands this year New Braunfels Connally (the school i go to) and Hendrickson all are still my favs to get to state from area D....... BUT as a member of the connally band all i can say is WE HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO DO. all i can say is you never know

tell me what yall think and keep this updated after the crazy ness this sat I believe hendrickson is at BOA Arlington(hendrickson sry if i screwed that up) Connally is at Westlake AND USSBA Hays and also keep in mind that next week is also UIL Region following state keep this updated.

I agree about area D. STill my favorites from that area, and I think Connally and Hendrickson pretty much have it, we just need to see who is going to end up in the third spot.

I actually have seen dripping springs show but im not gonna say wat i thought because, when i saw them it was from backfield and it prolly wont be acuurate our band knows how hungry they are and im not counting them out i hope that we see them at Finals at Westlake sat so that i can get a accurate idea of how good they are...

But your predictions are always welcome what do you think of

Area D