Favorite Show Ever

Aegis Fang

1.Santa Clara Vanguard 2004- Scherhazade wub.gif

2.Phantom Regiment 03- Harmonic Journey biggrin.gif

freaking in love with the closer!!!

3. Santa Clara Vanguard 1992- Fiddler on the Roof smile.gif

Bottle dance!!! wub.gif

runner up- SCV 99 and SCV 2000- 99 was overall a little more entertaining but 2000 had my favorite ballad ever.

other close ones... SCV 89, BD 2003, BD 2004,Phantom 96, Phantom 89, Cadets 2000 and 2005, Cavies 99(underated), cavies 02 (overated), Cavies 95, SCV 82, Madison 95-96, Bluecoats 05, Carolina Crown 05, Madison 92, Boston Crusaders 2000

thats all i can think of.

least favortie shows ever

3. any show from the 70's wacko.gif

2. Velvet Knights 92- i dont see why everyone loves this show, i cant stand it, though i will give props to anyone who can march in converse.

1.you guessed it...Blue devils 05...need i say more sad.gif

In random order:

Boston Crusaders - 2003 - An unusual pick, but the crusaders really sold the show that year. Fast paced drill, a massive snare line and a loud as crap hornline bring it all together.

Cavaliers - 2000 - This show was about as close to perfect as you can get as far as design goes. The drill and music are so complementary of each other, and every little detail makes perfect sense.

Star of Indiana - 1993 - If you have never seen this show, you need to. It is minimalism at its best. I love the random colorguard equipment, and random body movement. The music makes all the visual randomness seem logical.

• 1 month later...
Boston Crusaders - 2003 - An unusual pick, but the crusaders really sold the show that year. Fast paced drill, a massive snare line and a loud as crap hornline bring it all together.

I really agree on that. Not only was the drumline huge, it was pretty clean. And the hornline played some ballsy stuff that year. Most def. my all time favorite BAC show, and probably my favorite 03 show.

-C

OK, top three, lets go

1. 2002 Cavaliers (that's coming from a Cavie hater)

2. 1993 Star of Indiana (let's face it, that show's years ahead of OUR time)

3. 1996 Madison Scouts (Come on! A Mis Abuelos, Malaguena, need I say more?)

I think I like these because they all push the edge of the "norm" of drum corps in there own ways. Cavies did it visually, Scouts did it musically, Star just completely changed the standards of everything. Standard uniforms, standard drumming style, standard visuals, standard guard usage, standard props...etc.