2019 Fiesta Band Festival - Alamo Stadium, San Antonio (04/25/2019)

Really enjoyed the marching show performance of Earl Warren HS as well! (1:28 mark). Was that their 2018 show? They sounded great!

Edit. I thought that seemed familiar. Found their 2018 BOA SA performance of this show. Good stuff!

Yes!  The festival picks a few bands as "Feature Bands".  They get to perform their 2018 field show.   

Not going to check, but let me guess. What you are talking about was the Sam Houston HS. Band. They are by far the crowd favorite every year, but for some reason they never win the crowd favorite award.

No I was referring to when all of the bands were on the field playing together. That was awesome!

Oh heck yeah! That was so much fun. I was in the very front row as well. Fourth trombone from your right in the Madison section, so I got to see everything. And even better, we were conducted by the international champion Euphonium player, Mr. Matthew Mireles. He's a great guy, by the way. He came to our school earlier this year and performed for us, and I still have no words for what he can do on that instrument.