HEB Marching Contest

You guys, you are certainly entitled to your own opinion, but keep in mind this is just High School band. Some of your comments about Marcus have been rather harsh. I'm sure those kids are going through a tough transition with their longtime director being promoted to Fine Arts Director for LISD. I wish them the best of luck and hope that they have a very successful season and continue their tradition of excellence. I'm looking forward to seeing them tonight at Finals

I know I couldn’t imagine what it’s like . And they are in no way bad at all. I just have really high expectations for them cause of how much I would fall in love with their shows when my kids where in high school

Interesting Prelims results for sure. Can't wait to see Prosper tonight now!

6A Captions
Colorguard: Marcus
Percussion: Marcus
Music: Keller
Visual: Marcus
GE: Prosper

Class Placement 6A

1st: Prosper
2nd: Keller
3rd: Marcus

5A Captions

Colorguard: Wakeland
Percussion: Aledo
Music: Colony
Visual: Wakeland
GE: Forney

Class Placement 5A
1st: Wakeland
2nd: Forney
3rd: Colony

Finalist Bands (NOT in performance order)

Prosper

Colony
Haltom
Wakeland
Berkner
Forney
Marcus
Keller
Aledo
Lewisville

Pleasantly surprised. I must imagine it must be awkward for the Haltom kids when they most likely were happy that Keller and Marcus weren't first, only to realize Prosper's great achievement. Judging by the captions, it must be very close between these 3 and perhaps Haltom as well. Interesting to see how finals will play out as there could be major shifts.

Pleasantly surprised. I must imagine it must be awkward for the Haltom kids when they most likely were happy that Keller and Marcus weren't first, only to realize Prosper's great achievement. Judging by the captions, it must be very close between these 3 and perhaps Haltom as well. Interesting to see how finals will play out as there could be major shifts.

That’s what I was thinking also . But I mean if it was close like you said it could be a whole shift between the groups .