Plano East Marching Invitational - Oct 14th

So hard to pick between FloMo and Hebron as they both have their moments. I think under the lights though, FloMo's uniforms just pop out and really add to the visual effect.

And I have to give a shout out to Sacshe. That show is great! "Everytime you march out of step a kitty dies". I am still laughing about it! and so glad no cats were mistreated in the making of your show. Awesome themed show.

Heritage's was pretty good too.

So hard to pick between FloMo and Marcus as they both have their moments. I think under the lights though, FloMo's uniforms just pop out and really add to the visual effect.

And I have to give a shout out to Sacshe. That show is great! "Everytime you march out of step a kitty dies". I am still laughing about it! and so glad no cats were mistreated in the making of your show. Awesome themed show.

Heritage's was pretty good too.

Umm did you mean flomo and hebron? You put Marcus...

Thanks for the update. Not sure why I laughed so hard when I read them though....

Go Clark!!!!!

Clark HS only competed in the non varsity bands which were the 6 plano high school with 9th and 10th graders. They just compete to get a UIL rating. They did rock.. got Division 1 ratings across the board... best of the NV bands. It is very confusing to those not from Plano, LOL.