Best Moments of 2015 (so far)

I loved Flower Mound show, one moment that stood out to me is when most of the ensemble were playing a part that built up and all the sudden the Mello's run out from behind the eggs (They hide the people quite well back there, you can't see them at all when they hide) and they literally ran into their spots and brought more intensity. I'm not sure why I loved that part so much, it just kinda was the big bang that really locked me in. Wasn't the MOST AMAZING THING IVE EVER SEEN but it really connected with me. 

I love the music in Cedar Parks show. I think they are really trying to come out on top of the LISD shuffle at state this year. I would t be surprised if UIL likes them better than Leander, they have such a rich sound. As for BOA SA, the highlight of what I've seen is Reagans opening hit and their ballad. I saw them at the TMC and WOW they sounds amazing. Plus the end of their show had a MILLION girls on the field with swing flags... Incredible

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...