How about them Cowboys?

treyj

yeh i must admit that they do have a good O and D but and they have no excuse to not win a playoff game idc for the regular season cause i know they will make the playoffs but im not gonna stop ripping on them until Romo gets that first win sry if you dont like it cowboys fans but i heard that same crap for 8 yrs from everybody when manning couldnt win "the big game" and so im just returning the favor so win a playoff game then ill shut up okay.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i must admit that they do have a good O and D but and they have no excuse to not win a playoff game idc for the regular season cause i know they will make the playoffs but im not gonna stop ripping on them until Romo gets that first win sry if you dont like it cowboys fans but i heard that same crap for 8 yrs from everybody when manning couldnt win "the big game" and so im just returning the favor so win a playoff game then ill shut up okay.

yup

well can't really say anything about that until the playoffs :D

until then

go cowboys!

well it seems as though the 'Boys are the team to beat right now... it really much of a game last night though, kinda boring. like i said before, the pack didnt have a chance...

next hopeless challenger: the Deadskins...(honestly, they worry me more than any other team)

yeah. They're a very tough team. I hate when people just overlook them. With portis and moss, the capable of scoring anytime in this game. Gonna be another GREAT game.

gotta love those NFC east division games :]

uhh also so much for being the "best in the divison" i told yall boys arent gonna win this division im sry they will go in as a wild card and the giants will win the division

it's week 5 dude.

giants have played WEAK teams. wait till they play the boys

there is no doubt that the cowboys will win the nfc east. they are just too good... the redskins just have some way of beating tony romo at least once a year... it will be that way for the rest of his career :( ...

side note... the only cool thing about having strep is the fact that i can miss work to watch the game this week!!! yay!!!