How about them Cowboys?

treyj

okay trey y dont u come talk to me abt sports when you dont have the cowboys so far up your head.. keep in mind that this is the same texans team that is a million times better than the dead skins in your division.. yes the all the other teams are slouching right now IE the Jags and the Colts but keep in mind that both of those teams are both injury prone right now... so just wait by mid-season if you have some sense in your mind youll soon find out that AFC South is the hardest division in football.. the only joke i see here is on you... Acting like the Skins are better than the Texans.. wata noob

oh yeh there are actually at LEAST 3 "true stars" if thats wat u want to call it ur sayin the Jags (i do understand that they are 0-2 right now abt to be 0-3 when they lose to the colts today.. sry guys) and even the 2-0 titans are jokes 2 teams that made the playoffs last year oh okay then ill let you keep thinking that

hahah okay

thats why the cowboys went 13-3 made the playoffs

the redskins also made the playoffs

oh yeah

and the reigning superbowl champion giants. hahah

but i agree they are both super tough divisions.

and i dont really care about which is tougher

i just care about my boys ;]

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also the wild card u forgot to mention the fumble that romo was made famous for

let them continue to dominate the regular season but when all is said and done im not a romo believer until he wins a playoff game.. believing a SB is in the sight of them is way to far off until they win 1 FREAKIN GAME in the playoffs i mean they had a HOME GAME and lost 13-3 seson from last year = epic fail

Edited by bonepit06-07

also the wild card u forgot to mention the fumble that romo was made famous for

let them continue to dominate the regular season but when all is said and done im not a romo believer until he wins a playoff game.. believing a SB is in the sight of them is way to far off until they win 1 FREAKIN GAME in the playoffs i mean they had a HOME GAME and lost 13-3 seson from last year = epic fail

and i COMPLETELY understand your view :D

but doesn't mean i can't have a lil faith ;D

Stay perfectly still. Only I may dance.

The game was fairly one sided until the very end. The Dallas defense still makes me real nervous, especially when the corners play seven yards off the line of scrimmage every time. However, the Dallas offense can run and gun down the field but still control the clock with the two-headed monster running attack.