Carrolton TOC

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha truthfully, im glad creekview isnt going, gives us a bit more breathing room to make finals *karma cap*

TOC finals results

from what i remember...

10-grapevine

9-

8-

7-

6-aledo

5-

4-sacshe

3-mansfield

2-creekview

1-wylie

music-wylie

marching-creekview

general effect-wylie

colorguard-north mckinney(who didnt even make finals)

drumline-grapevine

drum major-aledo

can anyone fill in the rest for me?

What band are you in?

Top four bands were awesome, loved the Sachse show, both Mansfield and Creekview were also great. Though they marched and played incredibly well, I didn't really understand why Wylie won general effect, i guess the idea of their show was over my head...

As far as 4A is concerned (i do go to Aledo), cenntenial and the colony are both going to be awesome competition, im exicited about area already

Top four bands were awesome, loved the Sachse show, both Manfield and Creekview were also great. Though they marched and played incredibly well, I didn't really understand why Wylie won general effect, i guess the idea of their show was over my head...

As far as 4A is concerned (i do go to Aledo), cenntenial and the colony are both going to be awesome competition, im exicited about area already

Agreed about everything. especially ge... if that wasn't ge in creekview's show, I don't know what was...

I loved Aledo's show. While I didn't see the Colony, I thought you guys should have finished in the top 4. The jazz run in the brass was awesome! I'll enjoy every minute of the Area competition, whether we make state or not.