Carrolton TOC

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I can say is that I can't wait for TOC. I think a lot of people will be suprised when they see us. This is one of the coolest shows I've seen. Kinda reminds of a Reagan type show. It'll be fun to see.

Actually.

If I may say so.

It is nothing like Reagan. While Reagan is known for their original concepts, this one is in a class of its own. And the guard is awesome. :]

Just thought I'd add a bit.

[quote name='JustAddWat3r' date='Sep 25 2007, 06:11 PM'] whats wrong with sachse?

oh and i screwed up my predictions...i thought it said coppell not carroll....

number won! [/quote]
Aww shut up. HAHAHA. Making fun of my mistakes.
SHAME ON YOU. :]

I messed mine up to.
My comp did one of those freezy things.. and I clicked sumbit.
It came out with Mansfield in second instead of first. I didn't even want Plano in there.

What do you mean it's nothing like Reagan o.o... ? (JW) The ending is incredibably similar with the band exiting the field with a lone soloist standing. (It's freakin sweet!) Plus with all the crazy drill such as a density study like stuff. Both use unique drill that is a bit outside the box. Even the type of music styles are very similar. Re-watch 05' Reagan and our show this year and tell me they're not at all similar, heh. (Which is my favorite show). Although our show this year has totally different ideas and music behind it, it's still in alotta ways very similar :blink:

What do you mean it's nothing like Reagan o.o... ? (JW) The ending is incredibably similar with the band exiting the field with a lone soloist standing. (It's freakin sweet!) Plus with all the crazy drill such as a density study like stuff. Both use unique drill that is a bit outside the box. Even the type of music styles are very similar. Re-watch 05' Reagan and our show this year and tell me they're not at all similar, heh. (Which is my favorite show). Although our show this year has totally different ideas and music behind it, it's still in alotta ways very similar :blink:

Stop comparing Mansfield to another band. You're in the band.

Yes, Reagan did have a lone soloist left on the feild. That doesn't mean it's similar.

I have watched '05 Reagan many times and there are DYNAMIC differences in the show.. both musically and visually.

It's Mansfield. Unique. Nothing like anyone has done. This is the kind of spirit you need, bro.

i heard thier show this year is about airplanes...

yeah there show is about air planes... they accually look pretty good, but they always look better than most bands at the begining of october... i remember last year they beat us at this contest (for the second straight year), they talked a bunch of crap because "yeah, we beat rowlett". well when area came around and we got second(it was 1st duncanville, 2nd rowlett, 3rd coppell, 4th berkner) man they were bummed out. they bearly mad alternate for state... ther shows are always good at the begining but never great at the end, this is due to the easy drill/music...