what do you think of hebron's show?

Please, take it from an alum and a person who's been on the forums for a while and don't fish for comments.

i agree, but

i think i would have liked to come away from that show thinking about something else besides the reoccurring arrow sets and the dance. although i was really impressed by the dance portion, i feel like that's all i remember. it was sooo together! that's what stood out to me. it was musically solid from what i remember.

but like i said, all i remember is the DDR dance. you'll be remember as that band that did DDR. but hey, at least you'll be remembered.

I thought it was a great show. Love the whole DDR theme [[really unique]] and the execution of the drill was amazingly together. The music was very balanced, had a good ensemble sound, and I don't remeber hearing any individuals stick out any of the times I saw it. Really good show.

Haha I was standing with the band on the visitors stands when they announced finals awards. When they said "alphabetical order" and called Haltom first, I was thinking "Ohhhh, geeeez.... If they don't call Hebron now, it won't happen." Haha thankfully they called them and all was well. It was really cool videotaping the students' reactions.

I wish I could stay for state next week since I'll be trekking down to BOA San Antonio, but alas, college overtakes marching band... maybe... :blink:

Haha, I think they were just very, very excited. From what I've heard, not making state last year was a big motivation for doing so this year, so everyone was very pumped when they made it.

You gotta admit, though, that you would be extremely excited, too, if it was your first year in 5A, and you made state at one of the most difficult Area competitions. I was very happy for them, and the video I got was priceless.

yea, seriously, i dont get what you are whining about. they were really happy that they made it. then the band directors told them to calm down till the end and then after all the anouncments, they were allowed to celebrate again. why do you care enough to argue about it anyways? the camcorders are for a movie that some of the band kids make at the end of every year to reflect on it.