what do you think of hebron's show?

yea, seriously, i dont get what you are whining about. they were really happy that they made it. then the band directors told them to calm down till the end and then after all the anouncments, they were allowed to celebrate again. why do you care enough to argue about it anyways? the camcorders are for a movie that some of the band kids make at the end of every year to reflect on it.

It's alright, gavin's just a little...gavin.

arguing about another band's reaction. WAY TO GO GAVIN. real mature buddy, real mature.

I don't think we heard much of anything but the cheers when we did DDR we were really focused... although i would like to thank the Richland band for cheering for us as we walked off the feild! Thanks guy! ANd by the way are celebrations in the stands did yell for yall too loL!

you're welcome. I have to give major props to ya'll for having such a great year, and your first in 5A too!

no. they had their reaction. they calmed down. then the camcorders were turned on and another reaction was had.

as one of the band members that had this supposed "reaction" ill tell you why we cheered several times

it wasnt for the movie, ill tell you that right now

first was for the announcement

and all the other times were because of what our directors were saying

got a problem with a little excitement?