8 hours ago, Sideswiperr said:

With March coming up, does anyone have any idea about possible shows for next season?

I'd imagine at this point only directors, boosters, and some students know next year's themes, and they probably have been asked not to share. For instance I know Bridgeland's show next year but we'd theoretically be at a disadvantage to make that public (and they ask us not to share). Probably why I couldn't get my hands on any YouTube videos of Monomyth last season lol 

21 hours ago, tubapop said:

I'd imagine at this point only directors, boosters, and some students know next year's themes, and they probably have been asked not to share. For instance I know Bridgeland's show next year but we'd theoretically be at a disadvantage to make that public (and they ask us not to share). Probably why I couldn't get my hands on any YouTube videos of Monomyth last season lol 

Ooooo Bridgeland, wouldn’t be shocked to not find any yt videos of that this upcoming season!

11 minutes ago, Sideswiperr said:

Ooooo Bridgeland, wouldn’t be shocked to not find any yt videos of that this upcoming season!

Something else that just makes me really excited about this area is to see who gets the first spot between Bridgeland and Cy-Fair, right next to each other at state but no comparison for BOA San Antonio. 

15 hours ago, Sideswiperr said:

Something else that just makes me really excited about this area is to see who gets the first spot between Bridgeland and Cy-Fair, right next to each other at state but no comparison for BOA San Antonio. 

No doubt our CFISD brethren would've made boasa finals. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2024 at 8:25 PM, 11BandMan11 said:

So definitely not going to be something like Cypress Mountain cause....well...Texas
#nomountainsjusthills 🤣

I mean....if Kennesaw Mountain (GA) can name their HS after this "mountain", I feel like we could come up with something here in Texas...image.jpeg

On 2/22/2024 at 11:59 AM, Sideswiperr said:

With March coming up, does anyone have any idea about possible shows for next season?

I know Jordan show for next year and it pretty different from their previous shows. I don't want to get in too much detail haha 

and Paetow is posting clips of their show reveal on Instagram 

2 hours ago, ruben_f said:

I know Jordan show for next year and it pretty different from their previous shows. I don't want to get in too much detail haha 

and Paetow is posting clips of their show reveal on Instagram 

Hoping Jordan gets into state next year, really tough to get in with those top 4 almost being locks, but just like with Tompkins this previous season, you never know.

9 hours ago, Sideswiperr said:

Hoping Jordan gets into state next year, really tough to get in with those top 4 almost being locks, but just like with Tompkins this previous season, you never know.

5 state spots is likely but it could be 4

Jordan has improve so much since they opened and I can’t wait to see them next year 

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Dave609 said:

can't wait to see how Cinco Ranch does this year! Did they mention what music they will feature?

Jacob Mann Big Band "Hold Music"

Giuseppe Verdi "Messa da Requiem"

Georges Bizet "Farandole from L'Arlesienne"

Katrina and the Waves “Walking on Sunshine"

Simon and Garfunkel "The Sound of Silence”

Seeing some of these show reveals, coupled with the shows I know of that haven’t been revealed, this area will probably be a bigger shock than usual. 
-cinco seems to have gone 180° on design, who knows if that’ll be good for them or not

-bridgeland just isn’t clicking yet for me.. I’ll say that it took a while for last year’s to jive too though. I just hope they’re not biting off more than they can chew 

-cy fair seems to have found their niche and stuck with it. I like their creative ideas that haven’t really been seen before in that capacity in hs bands in their echelon.

-Jordan has a much more approachable show this year that’s really going to set them up for success. If they can get their visual program up to 2022 standards when they beat 7L in vis, I could see them turning heads…