Buda Hays Cons.

Del Valle

Buda Lehman

Lockhart

New Braunfels

New Braunfels Canyon

Schertz Clemens

Schertz Steele

I believe New Braunfels was the State Champion this year, but I'm not sure. And Steele really stepped up in their first year and made a name for themselves. Steele's gonna kick some major 4A butt next year, keep an eye out for them.

And Clemens directors are really going to have to step it up if they want support from the students, or their program is going all downhill from here.

And if Hays is as good as they were in 97, 98 and 99, then they could wreak some serious havoc too.

that's just my district, I'm not too sure about anyone else =p Same old same old though, Reagan Churchill CP Bowie are all going to own as usual... *yawn*

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna be a cut throat fight to the finish this upcoming year. That's pretty much the only thing that can be said with any level of certainty. Areas D and B will definetly be the two hotspots this opcoming year, I would guess. Outside of that, all I can really say is that it is gonna be a hardcore year; that's for sure.

hey people i was wondering.. Where exactly is Canton??? i tryed looking for it in this huge map but i really dont know where to start.

It's in Ohio. :P

Really, though, it is just off I-20 almost exactly half-way between Dallas and Tyler.

This map is centered on Canton and zoomed out as far as I could go while still leaving the city name:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=ca...065871,3.120117