#TeamTexas 2019 Facebook Page

Gang

I have created a facebook group for the 2019 Grand Nats trip for the 6 Texas Bands - for those that are attending or following a program that is attending,   search for "#TeamTexas 2019 Grand Nats" on Facebook - it will ask you what program you are affiliated with - but it is not limited to just those 6 programs.

I created this site so all 6 programs could share highlights of their Grand Nats trip in November - post pic or videos or fun moments with the program.

we can also use this to post info on our gathering on Friday as well as the #TeamTexas shirts if you are interested - the picture on the profile is the TeamTexas shirt front with a 19 on the back. we took the school names off of the back in an effort to reduce costs.

I will post order info in the next few days if any are interested in ordering - the info is going our to the directors of the 6 programs to order today.

CTJ is placing the order - but are selling them at cost - our goal is to fill Lucas Oil with as many of these shirts as possible - we hope to see the eagle land in Texas in November.

Looking forward to another great Season of Texas Bands

Unfortunately I will not be going but is it ok if I join the page to follow along :)

certainly - i invite anyone in these bands or any Texas Band to join the facebook page - the idea is that every one of the programs can post updates on a their activities leading up to and through grand nats - I want to create a place that we could all celebrate and root for all the team Texas bands at Grand Nats - the more the merrier

Thanks for heading this up.  I was really proud to be wearing matching shirts with the other five Texas bands in 2016 and I can't wait to do it again in 2019!!

the order form went out today to the 5 other programs - just hope they all participate. we distributed more than 1,200 shirts for the 2016 event

the #teamtexas site now has more than 130 members in about 24 hours - Leander social media is quick and to the point - great job - share with anyone you know that follows our Texas bands - 

CTJ, Leander and Vandy have hit the page big - we now have almost 160 members in 36 hours - Round Rock, TWHS and Hebron not so much - but I sent the facebook info along with the shirt order forms to the directors yesterday, so we shall see if we can get some of them on board as well - remember to share on the site - don't just read and like - get involved - let's make this fun

CTJ, Leander and Vandy have hit the page big - we now have almost 160 members in 36 hours - Round Rock, TWHS and Hebron not so much - but I sent the facebook info along with the shirt order forms to the directors yesterday, so we shall see if we can get some of them on board as well - remember to share on the site - don't just read and like - get involved - let's make this fun

I put the information on our band parent FB page last night so I am glad to hear you have had more people join.  What a great idea.  Thanks again!!

I’m seeing quite a few people from TWHS on the page- there must be a pretty large following that read here but don’t comment- since I haven’t had a chance to mention to anyone... or I don’t know if the other TWHS parents are spreading the word and that’s how it’s getting found.

I think Sheddi added several.