Texas Marching Classic Schedule

Many of the top bands are competing at both BOA Austin and TMC, with the only big difference being Ronald Reagan so I expect the results to be similar. I'll wait until after BOA to make my final predictions, but I'm sure the top 6 will be

In random order:

James Bowie

Cedar Park

Vandergrift

Leander

Vista Ridge

Ronald Reagan

Messed up my predictions on the official thing.

Top 3 (random)

James Bowie

Leander

Vandegrift

-----------------------

Next 3 (random)

Vista Ridge

Cedar Park

Ronald Reagan

-----------------------

Next 2 (random)

Anderson

Friendswood

-------------------

Big Gap

-------------------

Next 2 (random)

Lake Travis

Mcneil

-------------------

Bubble bands for final spot (random) (I put an * by the ones who I think are most probable to take final spot)

East View*

Georgetown*

James Madison*

Canyon

Copperas Cove

Obviously after BOA Austin I'll post my final prediction.

My predictions as of now.

(My top 5 will be alphabetical until after BOA Conroe)

1-5.

Cedar Park

James Bowie

Leander

Ronald Reagan

Vandegrift

6. Vista Ridge

7. Friendswood

8. Anderson

Upper Bubble:

9. Canyon

10. James Madison

Lower Bubble (in order):

McNeil

Georgetown

Lake Travis

Copperas Cove

is their a full band retreat at finals?

There actually is supposed to be a full band retreat for finals: http://www.texasmarchingclassic.com/modules/fmcontent/content.php?topic=schedules&id=37&page=2015-finals-schedule

I remember last year that the people running the contest had to make the full retreat a drum-major-only retreat in an effort to save time because prelims was delayed due to weather.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if I will even have an order to my top 5 by the time the contest comes around.

As far as the other bands go:

- I'm convinced that Vista Ridge will earn that 6th place spot.

- It appears that Anderson could supplant Friendswood for 7th place after Anderson placed 11th at BOA Austin yesterday, beating out Westlake, Westwood, and Pflugerville by notable margins.

- If Georgetown does well at the Vista Ridge Marching Festival, that could be an indication of a finals breakthrough come October 10th.

This is going to be a very interesting contest to watch unfold, and I cant wait to see what everyone shows up with. This is about the time where for the first time bands take their entire show to contest. That being said, it makes things very very hard to predict especially with just how close 4 of the bands (Leander, Cedar Park, James Bowie, and Vandegrift) were at the Austin regional. However I do feel very confident in saying that those 4 bands plus Ronald Reagan will make up the top 5 come October 10th.

Some random thought is now telling me that Ronald Reagan could win this, but the rest of my brain is telling me that somehow, some way, there is going to be an upset, and the rest of the top 5 (which in my opinion are, in no particular order, Cedar Park, James Bowie, Leander, and Vandegrift) will be biting at each other's heels in terms of scores.