First Friday Night Lights Performances

Let's not jump to too many conclusions. Unless you've recently seen all the other possible 8-10 groups that could be fighting for the top spot next weekend I wouldn't say that it'll only be Leander and Ronald Reagan fighting for 1st. I will say that Leander has a very complete and strong program and its tending to be just as strong as last year's showing, but I wouldn't count out groups like Hebron, Flower Mound, Marcus, The Woodlands, CTJ, or even James Bowie besting them in San Antonio as other groups complete their shows and clean up. The one thing I think that will hurt Leander is that I would've like to see more intricate and difficult drill from them if they really wanted to compete with some of the big 4A groups at BOA this year. It just looked to me that there was a lot of areas where, yes they are doing body movement, but they are standing and playing. I love their music A LOT, but I just don't know how their visuals will compete especially with how intense the competition is this year. It's could be the difference of a placement in a caption on determining their overall placement.

I have not jumped to any conclusions I was only referencing Reagan. I like you believe that Hebron, FM, Marcus, The Woodlands, CTJ, and James Bowie will have an amazing shot at coming out at the top. I also don't want you to believe I am crazy over Leander's show because I am not. I have been a fan of BOA for 20 years, back when I was a freshman at Westfield we placed 1st with a 93.65 at San Antonio when the contest was in it's 2nd year in existence. I love the activity very much and when i see a marching band doing well they deserve a little appreciation. At BOA Austin i was a little upset when Bowie didn't place 1st however i respected Leander for doing an amazing job. My point is it could go to anyone this year and I have stated that before, I was just appreciating what a great performance I saw in the video.