3A State Marching Contest 2012

I saw Argyles show at Area... I haven't really seen any others but I would not say Argyle is a shoe-in for the championship. I felt it was a weaker show than in years past and they still have a lot of cleaning to do with the drill. Music was uncharacteristically unbalanced, with horns and trumpets struggling.

Edited by kollormn

I saw Argyles show at Area... I haven't really seen any others but I would not say Argyle is a shoe-in for the championship. I felt it was a weaker show than in years past and they still have a lot of cleaning to do with the drill. Music was uncharacteristically unbalanced, with horns and trumpets struggling.

what show is Argyle doing this year?

Here is a video from Area of Argyle's show. They scored a 6 (1, 1, 1, 1, 2). The championship will be between Argyle, North Lamar, and Princeton.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmA5qL-dKFc...eature=youtu.be

You maybe right but from that video the brass towards the end had a few issues, but we will see, they could have that cleaned out by now.. I just know I wouldn't count canton or Fredericksburg out.

You maybe right but from that video the brass towards the end had a few issues, but we will see, they could have that cleaned out by now.. I just know I wouldn't count canton or Fredericksburg out.

I could hear that too a there was a few other places, and then some marching issues

Burnet has been doing pretty well too

That drum break drill. :o Wow, that's REALLY fast.

Clocked it at 188-192 BPM Wow.....

Double Helix, Circle Drill, Jazz Running....probably some other drill vocabulary terms I'm missing but it's all here...and at a deadly tempo too. Amazing.

Reminds me of mid-2000s Hebron or Richland. Edit: Oh, and the Cavaliers. The whole drum break reminds me of Samurai, plus they've got the 2002 dance groove and of course, the Double Helix.