How about them Cowboys?

treyj

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offense but now we'll get to see how good this team really is without Tom Brady pulling the weight.

That's kind of like saying, "Let's see how good the 49ers are now that Joe Montana is injured." Any team is going to suffer when their Hall of Fame Quarterback goes down. However, I wouldn't worry about them too much because Randy Moss can catch a football that's been dropped from 25,000 feet in the air.

That's kind of like saying, "Let's see how good the 49ers are now that Joe Montana is injured." Any team is going to suffer when their Hall of Fame Quarterback goes down. However, I wouldn't worry about them too much because Randy Moss can catch a football that's been dropped from 25,000 feet in the air.

You're right. That's why I have faith in my Green Bay packers to do good even without Favre this year. The mess is behind them and I think they are going to good this year. I may love Texas but during football season Green Bay is my number one. :]

You're right. That's why I have faith in my Green Bay packers to do good even without Favre this year. The mess is behind them and I think they are going to good this year. I may love Texas but during football season Green Bay is my number one. :]

If today was any indication, Week 3 will be the opposite of good for the Favreless.

OMG, another Packers fan in Texas! I used to always wear my Packers sweatshirt to school around a Packers vs. Cowboys game. Not the safest thing to do, but definitely fun. B)

lol i hate brady and the patriots...

i didnt get to watch the game last night, but thank goodness for TiVo!!! im watching it right now... the browns really do stink(they only beat one team last year w/ a winning record)...

next week is a monday night game against the bEagles...

yeah but they still had 10 wins they arent horrible.

i hate the pats too, but i dont want to see anyone get hurt.

cant wait for next monday!!!YEAHHH

GO COWBOYS

the only reason im rooting for the cowboys this season is because i have Romo and Barber in one of my fantasy league...

is it too late to start a fantasy league? if not, we should start one with TxBands memebers...

Edit: It is not too late to start a fantasy league. If i start one, who's willing to join?

Edited by JustAddWat3r

ok so i guess ill create a league? how many teams should we have? 10? 12? 8?

edit: i think we can have 10 teams for now...see how that goes.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/leagueoffice?leagueId=670959

thomas wang :]

haha i remember you.

yall have a cool show and btw the only reason i said legacy owned yall was because yall were on met :[ and i couldnt hear anythinggg

i jcouldnt get it to let me join tho

Edited by treyj

well...there goes my plan of trying to disguise myself....lol

hmm ok this is confusing...its asking for emails...but i think theres an easier way...i've never created my own league so if anyone else has that wants to do this, please do.

Last Edit i promise: heres the link

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/tools/join?leagueId=657016

pw is txbands

Edited by JustAddWat3r