BOA San Antonio MeetMe!

Dynasty

TxBands.com MeetMe for the BOA San Antonio Super Regional!

When are we meeting?

Right after finals placements, during the break ranks. If you're on the field, you'll have to wait for all of us spectators to descend to field level.

Where do we meet?

Side 1/Side A/Left Side on the 40 yard line, front hash.

Who will be there?

Look for me (Travis), Alex (Clarinot), Mike (mbui), Daniel Sanchez (Xenon), and Dan Valdez (Danpod). We will have on black TxB Polo Shirts. If you know you are going to be there, RSVP below!

Will there be free stuff?

Probably

Can't make it but still want to say hi?

Feel free to shoot any of us a PM. Alex and I will arrive Friday evening, while Dan, Dan, and Mike will be there for both days. PM me if you want my cell phone number.

Will you guys accept donations?

Of course! BOA San Antonio / State starts off our donation drive for server and site fees. While we'd prefer that you donate online (via Paypal or Dreamhost), we understand not everyone has plastic. If you give us cash or a check, make sure to tell us your username so we can credit you!

It's going to be great to put some faces with usernames! See you guys there! Leave RSVPs and questions below!

And if you can't make it to BOA San Antonio, please check out our TxBLive (http://live.txbands.com) exclusive coverage. We have TxBLive mobile alerts, a TxBLive Event Blog (similar to Blue Devils live blog during finals), podcasts produced at the event, a live photo gallery, and of course the streaming webcast of finals!

http://live.txbands.com