Dickinson

Friendswood

Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Area G:

Alice

Boerne

King

Roma

Congrats to all! State will be very exciting.

Here it is:

Area A:

Azle

Boswell

Fossil Ridge

Saginaw

Area B:

Aledo

Centennial

The Colony

Sherman

Area C:

J. J. Pearce

Poteet

Area D:

Connally

Dripping Springs

Hendrickson

Vista Ridge

Area E:

Brenham

Foster

Seven Lakes

Waller

Area F:

Dickinson

Friendswood

Little Cypress-Mauriceville

Area G:

Alice

Boerne

King

Roma

Congrats to all! State will be very exciting.

i'm excited

GO SHERMAN!

No, they just ran into a tough, competitive area. That's plain and simple...

No no, they got shafted. They had already beaten six of the finalist bands, two pointed or better all but New Braunfels, at the USSBA competition. They have heard nothing but good things from practically every judge they've performed for this year, and were kept out of area by one judge that didn't like their show.

= Shafted

*discussion closed*

No no, they got shafted. They had already beaten six of the finalist bands, two pointed or better all but New Braunfels, at the USSBA competition. They have heard nothing but good things from practically every judge they've performed for this year, and were kept out of area by one judge that didn't like their show.

= Shafted

*discussion closed*

That was then...this is now.

Congrats to all the area participant's for a job well done!

That was then...this is now.

Congrats to all the area participant's for a job well done!

agreed.

I think we've all learned that we can't completely take into account previous competitions too much. Also, it's a different scoring system, not to mention about a month prior of this competition.

congrats to all who made it through a tough tough area.

= Shafted

*discussion closed*

USSBA and UIL are judged on two completely different criteria. Comparing the two is like comparing apples and venison. Doesn't sound like shafting was involved. I'm sorry your band didn't make it to Area Finals.

even though boyd didn't make it in area B i'm so proud for getting that far considering the number of freshmen we had and the tough area. good luck to all that made it!

I have a question for you. I noticed that you guys got dressed into your uniforms and pulled your instruments out for the prelims announcement... any particular reason why?

I kinda just stood there a little on the confused side.

oh yah. and good job!! hah, sorry almost left that out.

You were actually one of the first people I thought of telling when we found out, but I didn't have any way to let you know.

Well, it's nice to know that you thought about me anyway. I was at a friend's party last night and I was tempted to get on his computer to check the site for results but decided to wait it out and make myself endure the suspense. The second I got home, I dashed to the computer and was so glad that you all made it.

Well, it's nice to know that you thought about me anyway. I was at a friend's party last night and I was tempted to get on his computer to check the site for results but decided to wait it out and make myself endure the suspense. The second I got home, I dashed to the computer and was so glad that you all made it.

Trust me, we were too. =]

Also, halfway through the day the terminator and I started texting, and when he threw his support behind us that also meant a lot.

Thanks to everybody.

Have fun going up against Canton for that one!

I remember at Little Elm walking by their band truck and how it basically said they were 3A State Champs/Honor Band since... well basically the beginning of time. haha. But with the way you guys did at Little Elm, I think you're in great shape to get up there as well.

Have fun going up against Canton for that one!

I remember at Little Elm walking by their band truck and how it basically said they were 3A State Champs/Honor Band since... well basically the beginning of time. haha. But with the way you guys did at Little Elm, I think you're in great shape to get up there as well.

I heard that FC marches at 210bpm sometimes during their show

Is this true?

If so, I must have missed it