Bell's New Touch for Finals

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! is all I can say after seeing bells show in finals. The ending that they did in SA was changed to where a huge white tarp was pulled out and filled the entire field. at the center of the tarp a colorguard member emerged completly in white and the other colorguard members were seen sticking out from beneath the tarp. AWSOME job Bell and I beleive you may have just one your first Eagle!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! is all I can say after seeing bells show in finals. The ending that they did in SA was changed to where a huge white tarp was pulled out and filled the entire field. at the center of the tarp a colorguard member emerged completly in white and the other colorguard members were seen sticking out from beneath the tarp. AWSOME job Bell and I beleive you may have just one your first Eagle!!!!!!!!!

does this mean i have to get GN DVD too? lol

Well the UIL ending was different I believe because of the time limit...well that's what I've gathered from what people have said.

I'm sure they just kept changing the ending just because of the element of surprise. You know, you hear someone say something about their show, and so when you see it, you see something completely different and you're like "WHAT THE HECK!! "(re: GN finals)

and of course...as they said on their website...you have to "Keep coming out to see how much of the original show

I only got to go to Day 2 of Prelims and Semifinals but.....

Had I known about L.D. Bell's new ending for Finals, not only would I have missed my 7pm flight out of Indianapolis on Saturday night...I would've skipped work altogether on Sunday and spend several hundred dollars on another plane ticket back to Texas.

That's how bad I wanted to see it.

Unbeliveable work Bell.

I love bands that have enough talent to change some fundamental element of their show in one performance. To me that just seems... extremely proffessional - "Ok kids, we're doing something different today. Here it is. Execute perfectly - thats all we ask" kids: "Sounds like a plan"

A lot of bands would be like "Oh my gosh! what! TARPS! ahhh can't handle change"

Although I have to say, I can't really imagine a better ending that the gaurd plastered against the back wall at the AlamoDome... that kinda creeped me out and reminded me of killing cockroaches with sprayer

All in all - LD Bell put on the most... effective, and freaky show I've seen

I really enjoy surprise show endings. I remember being at the Duncanville Marching Invitational this year and since my band performed early, we got to stay and watch most of the others perform. The band with my favorite ending was Summit High School. I looked a way for a second and when I looked back, the field was covered with dots (their show theme was "Spotlights"). It was great and I'm sure L.D. Bell's was much better. I have to see it.

I meant the other endings, as well.

I was talking about UIL and BOA San Antonio endings being different. And then I think also BOA Arlington. Why were they all different?

UIL and BOA Arlington ended the same way. BOA SA and GN Prelims and Semi's ended the same way with the "BOA Ending".

GN Finals ended with the "Surprise BOA Ending".

• 3 weeks later...