Tarpon Springs

tubapop

I know this is a texas bands forum, but I just discovered Tarpon Springs and feel as though I've had an awakening. I never thought a hs band could entertain me more than penstriped, but then I watched Tarpon springs' 2022 show. The most incredible drill and fun, creative arrangement I've ever seen. 2023 is awesome, too. Just wow. Music is consistently rough but the GE is so high that I don't even care about the music being rough. Anyone else seen these shows?

1 hour ago, tubapop said:

I know this is a texas bands forum, but I just discovered Tarpon Springs and feel as though I've had an awakening. I never thought a hs band could entertain me more than penstriped, but then I watched Tarpon springs' 2022 show. The most incredible drill and fun, creative arrangement I've ever seen. 2023 is awesome, too. Just wow. Music is consistently rough but the GE is so high that I don't even care about the music being rough. Anyone else seen these shows?

Check out their 2014 Grand Nationals show on YouTube. They won that year. Earlier in the spring of 2014, Their color guard won the WGI Scholastic World division.

On 11/14/2023 at 10:51 PM, Hard Core Band Fan said:

Check out their 2014 Grand Nationals show on YouTube. They won that year. Earlier in the spring of 2014, Their color guard won the WGI Scholastic World division.

I was a grand nationals in 2014 with my daughter’s high school, and saw that program win it all. The show was fantastic!