Kempner HS

Elkins HS

George Ranch HS

Iowa Colony HS

Shadow Creek HS

Alvin HS

Manvel HS

9 hours ago, J-Mike16 said:

Interesting lineup. I think Spring is the frontrunner for 1st here. However, I could see bands like Paetow, Barbers Hill, & Kempner place above/near Spring. I do think those 4 will be the top 4. 

I could also see bands like ridge point, shadow creek and maybe even dobie placing well with shadow creek and ridge point possibly placing top three maybe even first

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2023 at 7:44 AM, BandLOL said:

I could also see bands like ridge point, shadow creek and maybe even dobie placing well with shadow creek and ridge point possibly placing top three maybe even first

RP didn't do as well as they wanted to but that was kind of out of their control since they unluckily have had at least 1 rehearsal each week be cancelled due to heat and thunder and lightning advisory rules. But with what they showed it was pretty impressive with lack of rehearsal time compared to others, they don't have the closer on the field yet and still need a chance to clean and refine but they have a lot of potential. Especially now that there is a new head director, but they are a resilient group and it showed so they have lot of potential with the good show they have this year.