5a Area F Marching Contest 2019

If I may ask, what is everyone’s opinion on Brewer High School this year? I noticed them at I believe Birdville and thought that they could possibly pull a finals run at Area but I don’t know, anything can happen...

It's anyone's game tomorrow at area finals. I wouldn't be surprised to see Brewer. I believe there are 10 area finals spots and can only predict about 5 out of the 10 based off of previous competitions.   

Compared to prelims, top 4 was very different, as predicted many things can change between prelims and finals. Can’t wait to see how these bands will do at state!

I noticed that too. Kind of heartbreaking for Granbury and Chisholm Trail who were top 4 in prelims but then 5th and 7th in finals. And 6th to 1st for Burleson Centennial....wow. But truly any of these 10 finalist bands had a shot at top 4. That extra state spot would have been nice. Just one more division 1 rating at region would have allowed that. Congratulations to all the bands. Fierce competition!