NEISD Fall Marching Festival- Tuesday, October 2nd

Best Madison show I have seen - program to be proud of - look forward to seeing it in the dome

Awesome awesome awesome thank you so much. I loved Johnson’s show too. Speaking of, the Johnson band went wild from our performance and it was just awesome to see. The entire crowd went wild. Thank you for watching!

I loved your show. Y’all are sooooooo clean for this early in the year, and y’all have a lot of really cool drill moves that I love. Y’all sound awesome too.

Thank you so much! I loved what I heard from the lot, and my family told me you guys looked beautiful!! Any constructive criticism you may have, by chance??

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

NEISD just put all of the Fall Festival shows out on YouTube... good video of all the bands- CTJ, Ronald Reagan, Churchill, Madison and more... look up under NEISD Fall Festival on YouTube and look for the Fall Festival name and the school logo on the front screen shot for the district video

Man I just went and watched our video, and it may not be the most refined sound, but the way that wall of sound punches you on the opening hit is just insane. We were so hyped for that run.