Mansfield Marching Contest 2017

Has anyone seen Legacy recently? I know they had a rough past few seasons.

They've had band director complications recently and their band has just gotten much smaller in size. Still clean playing and marching wise, but unfortunately they're just too small to compete with some 5A schools. But to answer your question, I saw them once last year and I haven't seen them this year.

1: Richland

2: Haltom

3: Lake Ridge

4: Trinity

5: Highland Park

6: Legacy

7: Kennendale

8: Forney

9: Timberview

10: Midlothian

I highly disagree with this prediction . I've heard all trinity . Haltom and Richland this year so far and see some videos of the other groups how I see it

1. Haltom

2. Richland

3. Trinity

4. Lake ridge

5. Legacy

6. Highland park

7. Forney

8.kennendale

9.timberview

10. Midlothian

That doesn't look like much of a disagreement.

I'm meaning of like the top 3. I just feel as trinity is a lot stronger then they have been in the past few years and that Haltom is playing some of the hardest music I've seen group play this year at an extremely high level . And Richland is sounding pretty great as well. There are a few things with other groups that are also great and deserve to be ranked higher for prediction. I'm excited to see how this plays out !

I'm meaning of like the top 3. I just feel as trinity is a lot stronger then they have been in the past few years and that Haltom is playing some of the hardest music I've seen group play this year at an extremely high level . And Richland is sounding pretty great as well. There are a few things with other groups that are also great and deserve to be ranked higher for prediction. I'm excited to see how this plays out !

richlands show is so unique!!

richlands show is so unique!!

It is I agree ! Very different but I don't think it's at a level it was this year . But then again I see haltom a show and think wow when this is complete it's going to be incredible. Richland has very bright colors throughout and it's very beautiful but haltom is going for an Elegant orchestral feel and I just believe that they will come out of top and be the champions once again like there were in 2014

It is I agree ! Very different but I don't think it's at a level it was this year . But then again I see haltom a show and think wow when this is complete it's going to be incredible. Richland has very bright colors throughout and it's very beautiful but haltom is going for an Elegant orchestral feel and I just believe that they will come out of top and be the champions once again like there were in 2014

I think after Richland’s show is completed and cleaned up, it’ll be at the same level or higher than haltom.

Actual schedule for mainsfield

Juan seguin - 10:00

Arlington heights - 10:15

Azle - 10:30

Timberview - 10:45

Mac Arthur - 11:00

Brewer- 11:30

Legacy- 11:45

Stephenville - 12:00

Centennial - 12:15

North Crowley- 12:30

South Grand Prairie- 12:45

Highland park - 1:30

Paschal- 1:45

Richland - 2:00

Desoto - 2:15

Lake ridge - 2:30

Haltom - 2:45

Lamar - 3:00

Burleson- 3:15

Sam Houston - 3:45

Forney - 4:00

Lovejoy - 4:15

Arlington- 4:30

Trinity - 4:45

Kennedale- 5:00

Mineola- 5:15

Bowie - 5:30

Midlothian - 5:45

1st (90.85), Haltom (music). 2nd (90.55), Highland Park (general effect, visual). 3rd (89.35), Richland. 4th (87.15), Lake Ridge. 5th (86.50), Forney. 6th (83.90), Trinity. 7th (74.55), Burleson Centennial. 8th (73.45), Lovejoy. 9th (69.38), Azle (percussion). 10th (68.65), South Grand Prairie.