2017 BOA Atlanta

Tarpon's guard is unparalleled, but their show isn't at par with what they have had before. I can't wait to see who is going to take the music caption, and maybe even music or GE  :blink: I could definitely see Cedar Ridge bringing it, and I'm going to be the one to say it... 

A tie?

Their guard is incredible. Like I've said in another thread (or this one, I can't remember) I'm really not a fan of the show. But wow their guard is just mesmerizing. 

A tie is a very interesting premise.. We'll see how this plays out Saturday :D

After seeing Haltom's show, visually not as strong as Tarpon, Cedar Ridge or Wando, but I do have to say that musically they sound wonderful . . . while sitting; marching or standing is another story

I think visually they are better than cedar. While I watched this video I could really see a lot because of the lighting and being just so high I guess but when I saw it live there are doing a lot of cool things visually. I remember seeing the pick people up in chairs and spinning them I thought was neat but you can tell when seeing it in video I guess idk it's hard to tell