BOA Conroe 2016

Everyone seems to agree that the top five bands will be Reagan, CTJ, TWHS, Hendrickson, and Winston Churchill. In your opinion, which five bands will fill in the latter part of finals?

No, I think the best way to look at this contest is by tiers. Each school in the tier could finish anywhere (e.g. 1-3 for Tier 1) within that tier. Don't take offense if you don't like where I put your band; I haven't seen everyone yet.

Tier 1: 

Reagan

CTJ

The Woodlands

Tier 2: 

Friendswood

Churchill

Hendrickson

Tier 3: 

Cy-Fair

College Park

Brazoswood

Dawson

Bubble: Oak Ridge, Pearland, Seven Lakes

No, I think the best way to look at this contest is by tiers. Each school in the tier could finish anywhere (e.g. 1-3 for Tier 1) within that tier. Don't take offense if you don't like where I put your band; I haven't seen everyone yet.

Tier 1: 

Reagan

CTJ

The Woodlands

Tier 2: 

Friendswood

Churchill

Hendrickson

Tier 3: 

Cy-Fair

College Park

Brazoswood

Dawson

Bubble: Oak Ridge, Pearland, Seven Lakes

Exactly my predictions as well.

Would you all call Conroe one of the most difficult regionals in the county and if not which regional is the hardest?

Conroe is definitely one of the harder regionals in the nation to both make finals and win at, but I think Austin and Dallas are both top to bottom more stacked. The last couple of years (and this year should continue the trend), bands that placed towards the bottom of finals at Austin would move up a few places at Conroe.

Excited to see CY-Fair I will say. I really liked how their show turned out last year in San Antonio.

I watched them perform their entire show after their homecoming football game and man... you're in for a treat. The show is very cool, although not necessarily clean yet, but will certainly stand out. As an alumni, I'm incredibly jealous to not be performing the show myself.