Realignment 2016-18: UIL and TMEA

The rule is that one advances per every 5, right? I only count 29 in the area, given that they all advance from region with straight 1's. So I think it's still 5. So out of:

Rowlett 

Lufkin 

Lakeview Centennial 

Lewisville

Guyer

Hebron

McKinney

Flower Mound

Garland

Marcus

John Horn

Byron Nelson

Berkner

Mesquite

North Garland

Allen

Rockwall Heath

Sachse

South Garland

Lake Highlands

Longview

Richardson

North Mesquite

JJ Pearce

Wylie

Rockwall

McKinney Boyd

Robert E. Lee

John Tyler

We obviously have 4 on lock: Hebron, Flowermound, Marcus, and Berkner behind them. The last spot I think is a tossup, I don't really see any heavy-hitters keeping that spot locked down. I'm not really familiar with enough of these bands to make a guess.

I think you left Naaman Forest off the list. The bands from Region 25 are quite good and are recent additions to area C. McKinney and Wylie have a good chance to be very competitive in this group.  

I'll bite. Not in any order by the way.

Top 4: Marcus, Hebron, FloMo, CTJ

Middle 4: The Woodlands, Vandegrift, Reagan, Bowie

Bottom 4: Bell, Leander, Coppell, Duncanville.

I think that Vista Ridge also has a great chance to break up into the top 12 as well. UIL and BOA are just so different that it's still difficult at this point in the season to make any predictions. Also, a lot of bands can't really be compared yet. I haven't heard anything about Bell, Coppell, or Duncanville, so I have no clue what to do for that. 

With Vandegrift, Leander, and Vista moving up to 6A this year I genuinely believe that UIL 6A has become one of, if not the hardest, marching band competition in the country. This year is gonna be crazy.

I'll bite. Not in any order by the way.

Top 4: Marcus, Hebron, FloMo, CTJ

Middle 4: The Woodlands, Vandegrift, Reagan, Bowie

Bottom 4: Bell, Leander, Coppell, Duncanville.

I think that Vista Ridge also has a great chance to break up into the top 12 as well. UIL and BOA are just so different that it's still difficult at this point in the season to make any predictions. Also, a lot of bands can't really be compared yet. I haven't heard anything about Bell, Coppell, or Duncanville, so I have no clue what to do for that. 

With Vandegrift, Leander, and Vista moving up to 6A this year I genuinely believe that UIL 6A has become one of, if not the hardest, marching band competition in the country. This year is gonna be crazy

Don't forget the Keller bands. We will get to finally see what Bell and Coppell are doing at BOA Plano. 

Edited by mom2bandkid